Monday, April 20, 2009

Videos Galore

It's Monday again. OMG, this work day went by sooo slow! I had a real hard time getting motivated and never really hit a good working stride. I think I'm going to have to use a couple hours of vacation to make up for it. Between Addy's whining and me signing up/figuring out Twitter, it put me about 2 hours behind. Probably because I wasn't too busy, so I guess it worked out.

The reason Addy was probably whining so much is two more teeth broke through. That makes, hmmmm, 16 teeth? I think that's it until she gets her 2nd year molars. Which, at the speed she grows teeth, shouldn't be too far away.

Speaking of teeth, Ashleigh has her first and second official loose teeth! The two on the bottom in the middle are loose. It was kind of a fluke how I found out they were loose. Ash was holding Addy and Addy gave Ash a little head-butt into the mouth. So I had checked Ash's mouth to be sure it wasn't bleeding or anything and that's how I noticed they were loose. I don't think Addy knocked them loose, it would have had to been a really hard head-butt. Anyway, when I told Ashleigh she had two loose teeth, she got very upset and went in her closet and cried. It truly broke my heart to see her that worried and scared. We've talked about this coming and she seemed excited about it, but I guess the reality of it was too much to handle. So I went in the closet with her, we talked about it some more, and then she was fine. Now she is excited again to tell everyone about her loose teeth! I asked her what she thought the Tooth Fairy should bring her for her 1st tooth and she said "99". I was like "99 what?" thinking the worst, of course. But she said "99 pennies". Phew, I think the Tooth Fairy can handle that! I'm conducting research for some sort of Tooth Fairy pillow or something similar plus a keepsake box I can use to store her baby teeth. My Baby Girl is growing up so fast! I can't even imagine when she'll look like with missing teeth, not to mention what she'll look like with Adult-sized teeth! Please Lord, let them grow in straight!

The other night I whooped up on my husband in Wii Tennis! And I guess I may have rubbed it in a little. Because last night he S-P-A-N-K-E-D me in tennis and he is STILL not letting up on throwing it in my face! He's saying things like, "want me to get some Solarcaine for your ass that must be sore?!?!". When I came to bed last night, there was a can of it on my pillow. Asshole! But it did make me laugh! Just wait until I beat him next time! I try to throw back that I made pro status in bowling first and got my sparkly ball, but it doesn't seem to phase him. Pisses me off! This subject makes me curse, I better change the subject! LOL, just some evil friendly competition!

Found out I have to go to the monthly S.A.M.E. (Society of American Military Engineers for those of you who don't habla) luncheon meetings. I'm hoping Ally will be able to watch Addy if I give her enough notice. She tends to forget a lot lately, so hopefully she doesn't let me down! And I guess I need to go shopping for some decent clothes, probably not a good idea if I wear my one nice outfit over and over each month. Whatever. I'm really happy being secluded in my little corner not having to socialize with strangers, but I'll do what is asked of me.

Oh, I made my VERY first ever homemade cookies...yes, from scratch. They turned out pretty good. Here are some pictures from my little adventure:




Here are my guinea pigs:

Margarete, Brian's Mom, LOVED them! Even had two for breakfast the next day, LOL!


Smartass, LOL! He's not a huge chocolate fan, but said they were good:


Of course Ashleigh liked them:




Brittany's Senior Prom was on Saturday. Her boyfriend, Jason, came into town to be able to take her. Brittany was very excited and she looked so beautiful. I took photos for them and here are a few of them...unedited.









I'm a jack of all trades, I even had to alter Brittany's dress. Doesn't she look beautiful?!?! Ugh, she's so grown up!

Here are the videos I promised (try not to examine my messy house in the background!):

This one was Addy feeding Cheerios to Shasta. It just put a huge smile on my face because she was laughing pretty hard. This was at least a month ago:



hehehehe, Brian and his Mom boxing on Wii. Not nice of Brian to knock his Mom out. He knocked me out too!:



Ashleigh and her master bowling technique. She consistently kicks our butt in bowling with her strike after strike after, well, you get the idea:



This was our Easter morning. The big afternoon Easter egg hunt was on a different disc that I haven't finalized yet, so its not on here. But you get to see how well my little toddler is walking (in her Christmas PJs, I might add, LOL!):

Oh goodness, it's 10:25 pm and Brian just turned on the Wii. Looks like a tennis match is in my near future. Lordy, I need some sleep! Have a GREAT week, sleep tight!

4 comments:

JESSICA said...

First and foremost...if you'd stop playing Wii and blog more often, maybe I wouldn't have to comment on 54 things and watch 40 vidoes in one sitting!!!
1. Sounds like Addy needs a chicken friend steak with all those teeth!
2. Ash will be happy once she gets her 99 pennies. Start counting mom! ...and make sure you keep that keepsake tooth holder thing somewhere hidden! :)
Ash will still be cute as a button!
J3 had the PERFECT, whitest baby teeth and now his big teeth are crooked as can be. He's definitely getting braces in a few years. He's lost 6 teeth now and not one has come in straight. :(
3. I'm glad Brian spanked you in tennis and you weren't talking something else.
4. Yes, go find an outfit!
5. The cookies look fabulous! Way to go, Martha, Rachel, Giada or whoever you want to be.
6. Brittany looks so pretty. I commented on one of her pictures on her FB album. Great job on the pics!
7. Addy feeding Shasta..priceless.
8. Both Wii videos - too funny. Go Ash - whoop up on the old folks!
9. Easter - very cute! :)
10. BLOG MORE OFTEN, Linder!!!

Anonymous said...

The opening blue bonnet pic just takes my breath away! Your pics of cookie making make me think you are ready to photo & print a cook book, BUT you will have to have to cook! Addy's cereal video was PERFECT! Her "rasberries" were very good reply! The egg hunt was priceless & egg salad photos could be photo shoot 2 for the cookbook! Go Wii Girl! Love, Auntie S

The York Family Blog said...

The video was SOOO freakin' cute of Addy! I LOVE her! I have to see her this week. I hate that I don't get to see the girls as much as I used to. Love the other videos too. Ya'll need Wii counseling on your addiction.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I need to lose weight!! No wonder Brian knocked me out - I am all out of shape, hahahaha. I look more like a Suma Wrestler than a boxer, LOL.

Your cookies were AWESOME, and I don't even like chocolate. So, Ms. Andi, that's counts for a LOT that I loved them!! Keep up the good baking. I am ready for the next taste-testing.

Addyson cracked me up. Shasta sure loved the Cheerios! And yes, she definitely let you know what she thinks of your "no" "nos," hahaha.

Still love to watch Ashleigh bowling. Maybe that's her calling??? Give her a little time and she might go Pro with it ;-)

Loved the Easter video!!! ALL OF IT!!! Thanks for sharing, you two.

Well, now it's time for me to go to bed. Loves you and see you tomorrow :-). Oma