Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Linder Elves

Oh my goodness, this made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes. My friend, Meredith, did one of her family and I was literally laughing out loud! We've all done (or at least heard of) the little elf dance where you put your own pictures on the elf and it looks like you are dancing as an elf. Well, the Elf Creators have really outdone themselves this year, because they have a few different dances you can choose from and they're hilarious! I couldn't decide between the Country dance and the Disco dance, so I did both, let me know what you think! If you couldn't tell, the dog on mine is Sally, if you don't put a face on all 5 elves they throw in a computer generated one. Then link over to Meredith's blog, because hers is hilarious!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/wxLfTzg4DEgLHnxYP7fc


http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/lFOx3clpj8G6sLm3pJE9

Have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! :) J

Anonymous said...

LOL,BIGTIME! Love, Auntie S

JESSICA said...

That was greatness! WOW!
I liked the country one - too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that was funny. Mom