Thursday, August 14, 2008

Addy Determined

My goodness, it is definitely time for me to start shopping for play yards. You know, those fenced in areas to keep your child restricted to a certain area. Here is a video of just how determined that baby girl is to destroy my wrapping paper.

It's hard for me to get any work done when she is on the floor, because though she isn't quite crawling, she is scooting to wherever it is she feels like she needs to be. I think starting tomorrow, her tummy/floor time will have to be in the evening only so I have more time to chase her down...at least until I can buy a play yard. It is exciting to see her get around, though! Oh, and she cut her 6th tooth last week! She's got a mouthful!

Work has been busy as usual this week. Same story, different day.

I took Ashleigh to Ally's today so she could go with the York's to Steve's Mom's house to go swimming. Then they were going to go to Putt-Putt, but hey went to dinner first, and Peyton got sick. I hope she is okay...hopefully it was just something she ate, or ate too much, rather than having a virus or something. Unfortunately, Ash got really upset that Putt-Putt had to be cancelled due to Pey being sick...I had a talk to her after Ally dropped her off trying to explain that it's not Pey's fault that they couldn't play Putt-Putt and that things happen. she seemed to grasp it a little better. I felt bad that Ash got mad at Pey for being sick. Hopefully she understands a little better. I'll have to check in with Pey in the morning to be sure she is okay.

Lorena came today....awwww, a clean house, I love it! And she gave Ash a Princess Jasmine hairdo, it's like a french twist on each side and comes together in the back into a pony tail. Very cute!!

Gosh, not much else to report. I'll upload another video in the next day or two from Ashleigh's birthday party. I was so mad because my battery died literally right at the moment we started singing Happy birthday...grrrr!!!

Sleep Tight!

4 comments:

The York Family Blog said...

Awww...any day she will be crawling, and you will get absolutely NO work done. The girl moves pretty good just scooting. You go Addy...irritate your mom as much as you can. hehe
Peyton is better today. Must have eaten something that upset her tummy or ate it too fast..which she tends to do.

Rae Carol said...

Wow, she is very determined!! I think that one is going to be fun when she starts crawling and then walking. Hehe. I love the new pics of the girls!! My neices are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is a scooteer. Won't be long now and she will be everywhere.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

The black & white pics are Art pieces! WONDERFUL, each one! Does Addy have lipstick on? Her lips are so perfect! Love, Auntie S