Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Video Of The Day

I wanted to post another video from a few weeks ago. Ash was just sprawled out across my office drawing letters, so I captured a tidbit of it.

I worked until 9:45 last night to meet a rushed deadline. Luckily I got it all done. But I am quite tired today. It's 10:05 right now and I am so ready to crawl into bed! Brian is watching Scare Tactics getting some new ideas. He loves this stuff!!

The Girls went to Dad's house today for a day of swimming and hanging out. I could tell they wore themselves out because Ash was like a zombie tonight just chilling on the couch. And she was being klutzy...dropping everything she held! It was funny.

I'm so bummed that "Flippin Out" is over for the season. I curse Ally for getting me hooked on that show with only 3 episodes left in the season. But it is a really good show! Jeff Lewis is completely insane!! But it's sooo uncomfortable but hysterical to watch him in action! You should check it out if you haven't seen it yet...it's on Bravo.

BB10...I really despise Jessie. I was disappointed to see him act so compassionately toward Michelle when she had to wear the leotard, because it makes it hard to hate him. He was so sweet trying to make her feel better. But God, he is so arrogant!!! And Michelle...I CAN NOT believe the way she acted when had to wear the leotard. It's a GAME people, get a grip girl!! Geesh! I wonder if she's still moping around.

Gotta get to bed! Sleep Tight!!

4 comments:

The York Family Blog said...

I love the video. Ash is so cute. See...I have one Flipping Out conversion. LOVE that show!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Ashleigh! I could just scoop her up & mooch her with kisses! How sweet she is! Love "F. Out" but didn't know you watched? I only saw the last 3 shows-cracks me up! Love the Asssistant Guy! Hate Bitchy Keesha & dufus Memphis on BB 10. She went bitchy with power! Like Michelle, love Renny! & Dan! Project Runway, The Mole & Shear Genius are GREAT TOO! AHHH, Reality TV!
Love, Auntie S

Rae Carol said...

Little Cutie!! sweet Ash!! Gosh, Andi, learn to keep the camera still. Gosh!!

Anonymous said...

OMG....I LOVE the slideshow that you have up of the girls!!! I CANNOT WAIT to see them on Saturday!!! They are SO beautiful and getting so big!!!!! :~)

Aunt Tracy in KC