Monday, September 15, 2008

Ahh, A Clean Car

I LOVE a clean car, that is why I have no idea how mine got so dirty. And I'm talking about the inside, I can't stand little toys, napkins, DVD covers, coke drips in my cup holder, etc. My husband was kind enough to take me to the shop yesterday and helped me empty, vacuum, armor all, and wash the car. The only thing I lack is Windexing the inside of the glass. Of course, Ashleigh was all to anxious to help us. We indulged her a little with the power washer and let her spray the car. The shop uses well water, and it must be really hard water because there was water spots all over the outside after we washed it and it air dried. So after we were done, we went to the $3 car wash drive thru to get the spot free rinse....worked like a champ! Ahh, I LOVE a clean car!

Before that we went to Academy Sports to get Ashleigh some new t-ball cleats. They had NOTHING is her size range. I guess we tackled this task a little late. But we still managed to walk out of there $98 poorer!! But that did include an adorable pink and black ball bag, LOL!! So then we headed to Sports Authority to see if we could get some cleats there, which we did, but they were, of course, more expensive. But at least we have them now.

Ash had her 2nd violin lesson today. She seems to be doing okay with it. We do get very frustrated with each other when she's practicing at home, but we work through it. I want it to be fun for her or she won't want to do it. I need to take some pictures of her playing (or video) because it is too cute!

Addy has a new trick that she started the past few days...she is now pulling up. However, we're not really viewing this as a good thing yet. She does it in her bed...because she can...so no matter how tired she is, she will pull herself up, stare at the door, and cry (or play). We have to go in there several times to lay her back down. She doesn't lay herself back down, she'll stand there for as long as we'll let her. It's frustrating, but she does look like a little munchkin standing there in her crib. I should get some video of this too.

Let's see, what else? Ash has her 1st t-ball game this Saturday. Actually, her 1st game was supposed to be last Saturday, but Hurricane Ike had other plans. Ike didn't affect us too bad, but we did get some rain. I think that game will be re-scheduled.

The Cowboy-Eagles game is on right now...GO COWBOYS!! So far it is a very interesting game! What in the hell was Romo thinking with that play in the end zone? I must have said it a thousand times last season to all of our players...if you fumble the ball, FALL ON IT!! Don't try to pick it back up while you're running, nothing good can come out of it (rarely anyway) and it's not worth the risk!! Now the Eagles got 7 points out of it instead of 2. Bonehead play! OMG, another bonehead play, but by the Eagles this time...the Eagle was running into the end zone, and because he wanted to showboat, he let go of the ball before he got into the end zone...what an idiot!!! Okay, this game is making me crazy!

Gosh, not much else going on in our lives, I guess no news is good news. I know I bore you all to death with these blogs. But I do appreciate you checking in with the Linder's to see what's going on. I was surprised to see it had been since last Tuesday since I blogged last. It doesn't seem like it had been that long! Sleep Tight!

4 comments:

JESSICA said...

About time! :)

Yes, please do video the girls doing their new things - I can't wait to see them.

Oh, and ANDI... TTYL! LOL!

The York Family Blog said...

VIDEO...VIDEO! I want VIDEO! I posted one of your daughter tonight. check it out.
Go Ash! Play that violin. I witnessed the standing up in the crib...it is so precious to see the little munchkin stand there. hehe

Anonymous said...

Can't decide which is funnier; the car wash story or the Tv football game? You are making me LOL! Then you topped it with Addison's crib standing tale! God bless you! Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

We want video of her crawling, also. I saw it yesterday, and it is adorable. Love Mom