Monday, September 22, 2008

Video, Video, and MORE Video

I've been promising some video for a while now...and I'm finally delivering! It was all on the same DVD in the video camera and I still had 9 minutes of DVD room left, but I just went ahead and finalized it so I could put it on here. Blogger seems to be having some trouble auto saving, so I hope I don't lose everything, especially since I've uploaded 4 videos...you other bloggers know how long that takes!! The date stamp will be wrong because I started uploading video last night and then I would walk away from it...well, the premiere of Dancing With The Stars was on! I think it will be a good season! Did anyone else think that Susan Lucci would just break in half if he tried to dip her!?!? Geesh, that woman is skin and bones, just tiny!!!

My condolences go out to the Nason Family...Anna's Brother-in-Law, Dan, passed away yesterday in a 1-car accident. My heart goes out to Barbara (Anna's sister), they were married for like 35 years. It's just terrible. He has 4 children.

You guys let me know what you think of the videos. Addy has expanded her talent to pretty much anywhere...if she's on the floor, she pulls herself up on something! It makes me sad when she's in her play yard. And Ash has gotten noticeably better on her violin, so I'll have to do another video of her in a few weeks.

Oh, I was going to tell you something that warmed my heart. On Sunday morning Ashleigh crawled in bed with us (she hasn't done this in a long time, the past several months she just goes and plays somewhere) and she looked straight into my eyes when her head hit my pillow and said, "Mommy, let's talk about hearts and how much we love each other". [insert big hug here]. And I said, "Okay, you go 1st". And she said "I love hearts". And I said "I love hearts too, especially yours, Addy's, and Daddy's". And she said "Me too". And then we tickled Daddy. It was Great!

Have a WONDERFUL Day!!

5 comments:

JESSICA said...

Go Addyson! That's so exciting that she's doing that everywhere. She'll be walking in no time!
Ash & Peyton are funny. I'm sure that's exactly what you & Ally were like at that age.
That music recital is going to be interesting! :)
...and of course, Ash has gotten SO much better at baseball. Nice job!!!!

The York Family Blog said...

Oh, Andi! People are going to think we abuse our children. LOL And Jessica, Yes, me and Andi were exactly like that. ha Love the videos...do more.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the videos! Addison & so very sweet & making great progress toward walking & then? YIKES! The girls & dirty water was so sad that it was funny & I think you parents all showed great restraint! Poor Peyton was not giving up easily which is a good trait, I think? God bless Ashleigh & her Violin! She will progress fast as she already holds it easily so she just needs a tune or two! And she is a great baseball player too! WHAT GREAT GIRLS YOU ALL HAVE! Love, Auntie S

Rae Carol said...

Addy, omg, that was funny!! Ash and Pey, OMG that was funny!!! Ash on violin, omg that was bad!! Haha. She will get better!!( Lord I hope so!!) T-Ball, GREAT hit Ash!!! Great job!! Enjoyed the videos, thanks for sharing!!

The York Family Blog said...

yoo hoo!