Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boring Week

Not much has been going on around here. You like my new Halloween background? Give me some credit, I'm trying to mix things up a bit to keep it interesting for you. I hope you like it!

I'm watching Grey's Anatomy and Dr. Bailey's expression when Dr., crap, what's her name, the female bone doctor, was telling her about her future date with Dr. Hahn and how she hasn't gone "south of the border or to the northern mountains" with another girl. Dr. Bailey cracks me up!

We went to Party City tonight to get Ashleigh's Halloween costume, she's going to be Super Girl. She looks so cute in it! I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share after the big day.

We're going to the State Fair on Saturday.

Okay, that's about it from here. Here's some pictures:

These are form today in the front yard:






This is from the other day when it was raining, Addy was fascinated by it!

Sleep Tight!

4 comments:

JESSICA said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background! VERY cute!!!
My favorite pics from top to bottom are #2, #3 and #6. The girls look good in all of them of course, but those are my favorite shots. Creative, Mrs. Linder!
State Fair on Saturday - how fun! :)

Rae Carol said...

I have some cutie nieces!!! So precious!!! Have fun at he fair...I would expect a crowd!!

Anonymous said...

The new look is super! I love the "What is Rain" pic! Good enough for a contest! It speaks to me! love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

Look at my baby standing at the door. Can walking be far behind?
Love Mom