Sunday, October 26, 2008

Missed My Honey

Brian helped out the SHS Band this weekend by driving their trailer to San Antonio for their competition. It's been like 7 years since he's driven an 18-wheeler, but he said it's like riding a bike and I think he really enjoyed it. He left San Antonio bright and early this morning and made it back home by noon. Then he went to the shop to get some work done.

Yesterday, Ashleigh had a tee-ball game but we did team and individual pictures first. I think they turned out good for the most part, but 1 of the kids was a little toot and wasn't real cooperative. See below for Ash's individual and team photo. Then the kids played pretty well at their game. Aunt Joy came to watch her play...she just loves it when her "fans" come to watch her play...so thank you Joy! I can really see a lot of improvement from last season to this one in the way they play.

Then Ashleigh went with Jaydon to his school carnival and seemed to have a real good time. That was nice of the Rogers' to take her for a while so the kids could hang out. Those 2 really get along well. Then the Rogers' Clan came to my house so Jessica and I could go to Ally and Susan's purse party. Jeremy stayed with the kids (thanks Jeremy!) but we didn't buy anything, everything we liked was too expensive for our poor asses! LOL! But the refreshments were good! Then I watched the Rogers' boys so they could go car shopping and to dinner. They never get to go do anything alone, and I had nothing better to do with Brian being out of town, so I was happy to do it. Plus, they've done it for me. :)

Well, the Cowboys managed to pull out a win today. It should have been a sure win, but it was a little too close for comfort. Witten gave me a scare when he had to go to the locker room, but luckily he came back to the game. Even better, the Steelers lost so the Cowboys' flag goes back up at the Harris' house! Woo-Hoo! I actually was routing for the Steelers because they were playing the Giants, who happens to be in our division and we needed them to LOSE. Darnet!

My Mom is in the hospital getting her createn levels monitored and to have a few procedures regarding lack of blood flow to her kidney. Through the weekend, we have discovered she may need a stint in her urethra. If that's the worst she has to have done, then we're doing good this round.

Alrighty, here are some pics from the past few days, sleep tight:










6 comments:

The York Family Blog said...

I looked and looked to figure out which one was Ashleigh in the group pic. LOL Somebody should have told that girl to lift her hat up some...I didn't recognize her because I couldn't see her FACE! haha The other pics are too cute of Addy and I like the individual pic of Ash.

JESSICA said...

The baseball pictures turned out well - thank you SO much for doing that!
GREAT pictures of the girls. Those shots of Addy are marvelous!!!
I can't wait to get ours done! (hint hint)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Can you email a copy of ashleighs individual picture in her uniform and one of addy. I would appreciate it. :) J

Anonymous said...

Pics are FAB! Praying for Jill but sounds like good news! Love, Auntie S

Rae Carol said...

Where is Ash in the group pic? She looks like a boy!! Let me guess who the toot was....the one on the bottom left acting crazy. Cute pics!! Glead brian was able to help us last weekend. I hope we did not drive him too crazy!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures. Addyson's expression in that last picture kills me. I am glad your mom made it through this last bout. She is still in my prayers, Andi.

The baseball pics are great - love the single one of her though ;-). Can you email these pictures (all of them) to me? Thanks so much.

We - the Arlington clan - will see you tonight.

Loves you.