Thursday, October 9, 2008

Movin' and a Shakin'

Oh, my youngest child is wearing me out today. Well, she wears me out everyday, bu today she just seemed to have to be moving or doing something at all times. It is darn near impossible to just hold her. You have to hold her so tight because she pushes off with her legs to whatever leverage she can. And then...changing her diaper, my gosh, she immediately starts trying to roll over when she gets on the changing table, it's so challenging. And she's super fast, by the time I pick up a diaper, she's already on her belly. Oh, and the bath tonight...my lower back hurts from wrestling her to get her clean, not to mention how wet I am because she has learned to splash the water. I have always gotten the better end of the deal bathing Addy and Brian bathes Ash, but now I think I want to trade. I would rather listen to Ash whine about getting water in her ears. LOL!

Speaking of Ash, her eye looks so much worse with each passing day. Here's a couple of pictures from last night. It's just awful and it makes me so sad to look at her. She keeps saying, "Mommy, let's not go skating at my birthday party". Sounds like a GREAT idea to me!



Lorena, the cleaning lady, came today...ahhhhh, a clean house! Then Ally brought Peyton over for me to watch while she went to work at the A/C company and she thought it would be a great idea to cut up little tiny pieces of paper all over my clean living room...grrrr, I had to make Ash help her clean it up, because it was everywhere!

OMG, Brian is making me watch "World's Dumbest Criminals" and some idiot just tried to rob a convenience store with a palm tree leaf with his shirt pulled up over his head! WTF?!?! Seriously, is that a joke? LOL, one of the C-List celebrities said "what was he thinking, palm isn't even a poisonous plant!" LMAO!! Oh, that's funny! That brings me to my next point...Brian is making me watch this show...on a Thursday....during the 8:00 hour...hello...Grey's Anatomy is on! Yes, I DVR it, but I want to watch it NOW! He likes it too, but I guess he figures he can watch it later. Oh, and he's DVRing this Dumb Criminal show too, Oy!

This weekend should be pretty busy. Ash has a double header on Saturday morning. That should be fun trying to keep 5 year olds interested for 2 hours. Let's hope for the best! Then there is a StarStepper clinic (the drill team) for the kiddos all afternoon that Ash wants to go to. She's going to be dead tired by the end of the day! I wish we could find time to squeeze in Pey's soccer games, she has a double header too, but their games are at the same time. Maybe next weekend.

Oh GOD, now Brian is watching "Wrecked". It's a reality show about tow trucks. I'm doomed for the evening of Thursday night TV!!

Geesh, as you can see, I really don't have much to report. Just living life. I'm sorry this post was so boring...I talked about a bunch of stuff you really don't care about...but you yell at me if I go more than 4 days without a post. LOL! Sleep Tight!

4 comments:

The York Family Blog said...

It's about time! LOL Poor Ash!!! Sorry about the little pieces of paper....where was the babysitter when that was happening. hehe I know "I was working" is what you are going to say. Addy was a wiggle bug today! Geez! Fun times! hehe

JESSICA said...

Poor, Poor Ashleigh! I still haven't seen it in person yet - it looks so painful.
Can I copy & paste the 1st paragraph of your blog into mine? LOL! Jeremy officially has Jacoby bath duties - get Brian on board amiga! :) Oh, and the changing table diaper thing - SO annoying. At least she doesn't have "parts" to reach for down below which makes it that much more fun!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Andi, go watch TV in the bedroom. That's just crazy to miss Grey's Anatomy for that goovey show. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am just glad that Ashleigh only had a black and blue and and NO stitches! Well, that's the "other fun" part of being a parent - kids get hurt. It's not the first time, and it won't be the last. I remember Brian getting 80 stitches inside and out at 5 yrs. old for doing a good thing - putting up his cup without even being asked to do so! And I was proud of Ashleigh because she "skated" twice over and back to the rink to watch the skaters. She will learn to skate as time goes on. But she did tell me that she had a good time when we left.

Yep, your mom is right - just watch it in the bedroom. I do when Johann and Dagmar are here. But I do like Brian's "goofy" shows also ... I guess in runs in the family, LOL.

Addyson cracks me up - I am going to call her Little Ms. Brian, LOL. He was the same way - always busy, busy, busy, crawling here and crawling there - and then trying to figure out how things work (i.e. keys in the outlet, and turning knobs). It's fun to see and to watch her.

Oma/aka Mom