Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photo Overload

Happy 7th Birthday, Kaileyanna! Kaileyanna is Katie's daughter (Katie is Brian's sister). We get to go to her birthday party on Saturday and Ashleigh is very excited!

Not much has been going on around here. We had t-ball practice tonight...it took us forever to get home because they were doing construction on Blue Mound Rd. starting at 7:00 pm, it was awful. I was going to go to the PTA meeting tonight and let Brian take Ash to t-ball, but I wasn't in the mood for the PTA meeting. Oh well. Quick bath for Ash and straight to bed! We're watching the Vice Presidential debate right now...both candidates seem to be doing a good job. Even Brian is interested and he typically isn't very political.

Oh, Addy started waving today, it is soooo adorable!! I'll have to get some video of that! Hopefully she'll do it on cue...she wouldn't show it off at t-ball, but I have witnesses...both Brian and Ashleigh saw it! She even clapped for the 1st time today, but I don't have witnesses and she wouldn't do it again. I just can't believe it has been almost 9 months already since she came into this world and how much these babies learn and develop in such a short amount of time. I am trying desperately to treasure every second since I know these moments are fleeting so quickly!

Okay, onto the pictures...this 1st one is Addy and her little boyfriend, Jacoby at Ash's t-ball game.


Ash being not exactly "baseball ready"...

Hmmm, did I leave her in her highchair too long?

Addy's talent of standing up in her play yard...

The Harper Family at Jack's Birthday party...

Deena with her son, Jack, at his birthday party...

Addy's VERY 1st time to swing, she LOVED it!! That's her friend, Austin (Meredith's son)...

The Canning Family at Jack's Birthday party...

Ashleigh with her friend, Noah (Alma's son)...

Ashleigh with her friend, Allie (Meredith's daughter)...

Ashleigh with her friend, Ian (Alma's son)...

The Henry Family...

Addy at Jack's birthday party...

More of Addy on the swing...

Can you tell she LOVES the swing?


It sure did take me a long time to upload all of these pictures, but I'm so glad Brian brought home a new wire so I could get them off the camera and onto the computer! I hope you enjoyed them! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! Sleep Tight!

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress (the one she has on for Jack's b-day) and bow on Addy! She looks so big! Ash looks tan in those pictures! Thanks for sharing...

The York Family Blog said...

I LOVE those pics! Addy in the highchair is so funny. I have told you a million times not to leave that poor baby in the high chair so long. geez ha They are both so precious.

Anonymous said...

I want pictures of the clapping and waving. Mom