Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brittany

So I've told you I want to be a Photographer when I grow up. My niece, Brittany is a Senior in High School this year so she needs senior pictures. She is having the "official" cap and gown, etc taken through the school, but we thought we might be able to save the Harris' a few bucks by trying to take the fun ones our self. We did our 1st session on Friday and here are just 3 of the 86 pictures I took. I may need to re-edit a few, somehow I cut her head off at the top without realizing. Our next shoot will be outdoors at either the Grapevine Botanical Gardens or the Little Chapel in the Woods at TWU.

Let me know what you think of these.







Have a GREAT Sunday!

4 comments:

Rae Carol said...

My baby is so beautiful!!! I can't believe she will be a senior. ( boo hoo)

Rae Carol said...

Oh...good job on the pictures!! Maybe you do have some talent!! Haha.

Anonymous said...

They look great. Brittany is so beautiful. :) J

Anonymous said...

It's so easy when the subject is so pretty! Great job! Love, Auntie S