Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Sleepy

I did not sleep well last night and by 5:00 am I gave up and just laid there in bed. Needless to say, I am quite sleepy today and am ready to hit the hay. One problem...I haven't watched Big Brother yet...Brian is watching Scare Tactics (and yes, most of you will know how fitting that it that Brian LOVES that show!!) and he won't let me watch BB yet. Bummer, I guess I'll be up a while because I won't be able to sleep knowing I have BB DVR'd without watching it. I couldn't watch it live because I was at Wal-Mart doing some grocery shopping while Ash was at Vacation Bible School. After dropping her off, we went to Texas Pit BBQ with the Harris'. Brittany even went! She only spends time with us when she's hungry. Too funny!

Speaking of Brittany, she is watching Ash a couple days a week until Band Camp starts on August 1s (I think). She started today and they made puppets, played basketball (for a short while cuz it was too hot), and played doctor with Britti being the patient. PeyPey was there too because they were both supposed to go to Dad's but Dad got sick and was throwing up. Brittany will watch Ash and Addy after she gets done with Fitness Camp while I go to the doctor to get a pea sized cyst removed from my back. If I'm fine after that little procedure, I will stop be Leapin' Lizards to see if it is suitable for Ashleigh's birthday party on August 9th. My baby will be 5 on the 11th. I can't even believe it.

Lawn guy came today...I love the way the lawn looks after a fresh cut!

The cleaning lady comes tomorrow, thank goodness because I don't even want to put Addy on the floor in it's current condition.

Oh, I finally get to watch BB, that's my cue to end for tonight. But 1st, here are a few pictures.

This one is funny because Shasta LOVES Addy and vice versa and despite my best efforts, they are always on the blanket together.




These are my favorite pictures that I took:









Sleep Tight!

3 comments:

The York Family Blog said...

my little nieces are so darned cute! LOVE them to pieces. I wish I could spend more time with them. Love big brother!

JESSICA said...

Okay, so I REALLY tried to watch Big Brother last night, but I just couldn't get into it! I think it's because I missed the first show, (or maybe 2) so I was already a bit lost. I saw the old man for a bit. I think I need to catch it from the first show and maybe I would like it better! I will do that next season - promise. You & Ally make it sound great so I can't wait to watch. :)
I LOVE the pictures of the girls. VERY "them". Ashleigh looks SO great in that outfit - LOVE the head band on her!!! I REALLY like the picture of her looking over he shoulder - GREAT shot! I'm glad Addy's dress fit so well too - precious! I can't wait to see her in all of her Polo get-up! :)
Hope you are not so sleepy today...

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD! BB is back! They are all nuts is it will be a GREAT season! OK, I Like the teacher Dan & Angie but its early? Watched the first episode of Project Runway tonight! Great bunch of nuts there too! What wonderful pics!love, Auntie S