Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fatty Thursday Night

Another trip to Circle S this evening with yummy Fort Worth Philly and yummy Pecan Cobbler. We finally got to introduce the Rogers and the Greenwoods to the yumminess that is Circle S Catfish. I sure hope they enjoyed it and weren't just blowing smoke up my a&&.

OMG, Brian is making me watch "Speeders" with him. He DVRs like every cop show there is known to man. But this show is so funny. The excuses these people come up with to try to get out of a ticket. It really makes you feel better about yourself. This one lady just said "this is a rental so I'm not used to this car" and the cop was like "all cars have a gas pedal and a brake and they all pretty much work the same". Too funny. OMG, this old woman just pulled her entire wallet out of her bra...and her car was stocked full of paper towels...usually $8.00 a pack, she got them for $4.99. She was scared he was sending her to jail for her expired plates. Poor woman! I can't stop laughing as I just read the last paragraph back to Brian...I'm afraid they don't have to look real hard to find these nut cases.

RC and Ally took the girls to Burger's Lake today. I haven't been there in years, but I remember it always being a good time. Apparently Peyton started a "crocodile scare" and her and Ash had a drama filled moment. Those girls are so funny some times, I don't know where they come up with this stuff.

My Mom and John are beyond brave and taking the girls to Chuck-E-Cheese tomorrow night. More power to 'em. I have NO desire to go there! Then Dad is taking them to some Cocker Spaniel rescue picnic on Saturday. Me and the sis's have hair appts. It sure seems like we just got our hair done...oh well, I think I'll go a shade lighter.

Nothing interesting to report, I know this was really boring tonight. Sleep Tight!

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

So I know that I think you should go like 3 shades lighter on the 'ole hair - and your husband does too - so why don't ya compromise and go 2 shades lighter? Come on...you can do it! If ya don't like it, you'll be back in like 3 days. Y'all get your hair done as often as I change my under.... Well, you get the picture! :)
Circle S was wonderful. After sitting there for a while talking, I could have eaten my dessert there. Instead, I just ate it for breakfast. Nothing beats a fat girls love for dessert! It was divine. We will be going back for sure!