Monday, June 30, 2008

Back To Work

I know, it's been a few days since my last post. I find it difficult to find the time to post over the weekend, which seems weird, it seems like it would be the other way around. I just got back from Wal-Mart...I should have gone last night, but really did not want to go. I really didn't want to go tonight either, but it was a must. We were desperate for baby food and cat food and it couldn't wait any longer.

We had a nice weekend. Hair appointment on Saturday, kids went with Dad to the dog park and to see Wall-E and they had a great time. Sunday I got a lot of shopping done. I went to Staples, Office Depot, and clothes shopping at a couple of places. I went all by myself for a couple of hours so I think it went faster than it would have if I had taken one or both of the girls. Brian was nice enough to put together my hutch, chair, and filing cabinet. I came home with that darned filing cabinet in the wrong color, but luckily I got back to Office Depot before they closed to exchange it. I also got a lot of laundry done. So I guess it was a productive weekend.

I had my annual gyno appointment today. That was thrilling. Not. While I was there my new skort ripped the fabric where one of the buttons are...grrrr!!

Tomorrow Ash and Jaydon are going to Nicki and Gannon's house for a play date. Hopefully Cathy can handle them all by herself. I guess we'll find out soon enough. She's even brave enough to take them out to lunch. Should be interesting.

RC said she is taking the girls to the City's water park on Wednesday. That should be fun for them.

Ashleigh and Addyson were so funny today. Ash would blow on Addy and she would just crack up. They were at it for about 10 minutes. Next time I really need to video it.

Before I close for the night I want to send out my condolences to my Aunt Sharon, Uncle Richard, their kids, and the rest of Ruth Cullen's family. Aunt Sharon's Mom, Ruth, passed away last week after a long and happy life. I pray that their memories of the time they had with her get them through this most difficult time.

Sleep tight!

4 comments:

The York Family Blog said...

OH NO! Peyton has been begging me all day to go to Ash's house and I told her we would go there for a little bit tomorrow (Tues.) Not good. Poor Peyton. No Ashleigh's house..and I guess no waterpark for her, since she hasn't been invited by a certain Harris. ;( Always left out.

Rae Carol said...

Well Ally, seems like Peyton is always at Andi's on Wed, so I was going to tell you that we are going to the water park for a few hours. Geesh.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those comforting words. My Mom really thought the world of you three sisters! So glad you got your office furniture! Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I think your blog is great. I do not like choosing furniture since my desires are seldom backed by the cash and less expensive items are not to my taste. From this great site www.pissedconsumer.com I learned about Linders Furniture. Customers’ reports concerning the quality were not that bad in comparison to other furniture companies and I decided to try…