Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Getting So Excited...

...For the Lazy Race this Saturday. I've been writing out the clues tonight and having a lot of fun with it. I really hope everyone has a good time competing in the race, and I really hope I don't screw up any of the clues! But this is all in good fun and hopefully it will turn out well. Stay tuned for details and photos of the BIG event!

So my dog, Sally, thinks Addy's bouncer seat is her new bed. Here is a picture of her lounging it up in my baby's chair.



Who does she think she is anyway? A spoiled little Beotch, that's for sure. You gotta lover her, that dog will ONLY lay on the softest thing in the room. She is currently laying on the rugs I have laying by the front door in a nice neat pile, THAT I JUST WASHED!! Spoiled, I tell ya!

Ohhhh, our long awaited Atlantic City subs arrived today...all 15 of them!! Mainly Cheesesteak and Regular (lots of italian meats). FedEx dropped them off at 9:52 this morning. I opened the door and could immediately smell them!! Oh, the sweet aroma of my summers! They arrived in pretty good shape and everyone who ordered were in and out all day picking their subs up. I had to put them all on my credit card and everyone is paying me back. Everyone has either paid me or has made arrangements...except for....guess who....come on now....yup, Allyson Lynn!! She escaped out the door without paying up. Hey Ally, where is my $60?? Too funny! It's kind of an inside joke...Ally notoriously always forgets her wallet, checkbook, credit cards, and any form of payment she could possibly make to any place where paying up is involved. It's one of the things we hate love about her!

My new office furniture is arriving tomorrow...my office is in such dismay I can hardly stand it! The book shelves will come later in the week at the store, the warehouse that they ship from was out of stock. Hopefully I will have all of the pieces by week's end! Here is a picture of my current desk arrangement:



Pretty pathetic, huh? A folding table, my printer is on the floor, that box is my trash can, and my filing system is a few more boxes on the other side of the room. I'm looking very forward to being organized again.

Ashleigh said a funny thing to me this morning..."Mommy I don't want you to get married, but I do". And I explained that Mommy and Daddy are already married (I've explained this before...again and again). And she said "But I wanted to be in your picture!" And I asked her if she meant our wedding picture. "Yes Mommy, I want to be in your wedding picture with you and Daddy and I want to be on the edge". I asked her if she meant the edge of the picture. "Yes, Mommy I want to be in the picture on the edge". Okay...well maybe if Mommy and Daddy renew our vows and get "married" again, you can be in the picture on the edge. "Good, Mommy, because that's what I want". Whew...I don't know where that girl comes from sometimes! She cracks me up!

Alrighty, Brian is already in bed, and I'm jealous, so I'm heading that way! Sleep Tight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) I am NOT always forgetting my form of payment. I DID forget to pay you today. I was in a sub coma. I see you pretty much every freakin' day, I imagine you will pry the money out of my dead, cold hands.
2) You should have turned on the vibrating part of the chair and got her reaction. NO wait..wait until I am there to watch that!

Rae Carol said...

Yes,Ally is notorius about that forgetting her checkbook ad wallet thing. Ally, Kevin would like to get paid one of these days too.

Anonymous said...

Have her write Kevin a check when you see her. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The Lazy Race! YES! Blog about it ASAP! We are getting beat by the world every day. We MUST protect each other! If you are in a sub comma you are not safe! I wish I had the story on that chair!!! LOL!
Love, Auntie S