Friday, June 6, 2008

TGIF

I am so glad it's Friday, it's been a pretty long week. Went to lunch today with my Mom when she got done at her kidney clinic. It was a pretty early lunch, but Ally and PeyPey went to. We went to Chili's and it was yummy.

Afterwards, PeyPey went to MeMe's house for the rest of the day and I took Ash to Jessica's house because she took her and Jaydon to the library for a Magic Show. Ash had a real good time and came home with 3 books that we have read to her this evening. We really need to get her a library card and make a habit about going.

OMG...my favorite movie of all time just came on...Steel Magnolias...it makes me laugh and cry...very funny and very sad! All I have to say is "that's attractive Weazer"!! hehehe!!! Brian is trying to go to bed, but I'm begging him to watch this with me.

Went to Hobby Lobby tonight to get a few things for scrapping tomorrow and to pick up our annual Father's Day stepping stone kit.

Brian's sister, Jessica, came into town this evening. Ashleigh is so excited to see her. She's a bit disappointed though, because she was supposed to come here tonight, but somehow the plan changed and she went to Katie's. She'll get to see her tomorrow, so she'll be fine.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! Sleep Tight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just watched Steel Magnolias again for the zillionth time too; I love it so! Then Pretty Woman! It was still great too! Glad Peyton went to Jill's! So good for them both! Have fun scrapbooking! Good weekend too! Love, Auntie S