Friday, June 20, 2008

My Sweet Husband

Brian took off a little early today to spend time with his sister, Jessica, before she leaves tomorrow. They did some shopping, went to lunch, etc. But he came home with a $50 gift card to the spa up the street , plus a Daughtry and Dierks Bentley CD for me. Sometimes he surprises me with the little things that remind me why I fell in love with him. Thank you Baby!

I am so relieved the weekend is finally here. By the time Thursday comes I am sooo tired and just want to relax. Plus, I have an exciting Saturday of scrapping ahead of me so it's been a long week. I know me and some of my friends are major nerds, but we are having an overnight scrapbooking party at Deena's tomorrow. We are starting at noon and going until we fall asleep. Then getting up and going to breakfast on Sunday. It will be my first overnight without Addy, so I'm sure I'll miss her and Ash...but it will be a much needed 24 hours away.

We're watching Fool's Gold on Direct TV Pay Per View...it's a cute movie so far, and by cute, I mean Matthew McConaughey. Holy Cow..HOT definitely comes to mind.

Geesh...I've been writing this blog for like 1 1/2 hours, I guess I'll finish watching Matthew McHottie!!

Sleep Tight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, that srapping sounds fun! Ours will be in boxes forever I guess! Enjoy the weekend & God bless Brian! Love, Auntie S