Thursday, May 15, 2008

For Sale...

Two beautiful, spunky dogs. Sally is a Rat Terrier and Shasta is a Boxer/Bulldog Mix (supposedly). Oh, and a calico cat too, her name is Lizzy. Seriously, these pets are working our last nerve!! Two days in a row, poop all over the floor. This time it was BOTH dogs and the cat!! What the heck is going on around here? They don't want to feel left out so they ALL do it?!?! It's getting REALLY old!! We are quite certain we are taking a break from pets once these pass. Most of you know how much I love animals, especially my own, but I am tired. Tired of cleaning up poop, tired of the dog hair all over the house, tired of the litter box, just plain ol' tired. I still love them, but give me a break!!


It's a busy last week of pre-K. Yesterday we had their "End of Year Party". It was supposed to be at one of the parent's farm where they were going to ride horses. But it rained so it was changed to Chuck-e-FREAKIN-Cheese. Not too excited about that, but I figured, 10:00 on a Wednesday morning, it shouldn't be too bad. I was right for the most part, but those kids were running around like maniacs!! And then when it came time to cash in the tickets, Ash wanted something that was 300 tickets, but she only had 23...that's a whole nother story which involved lots of tears and her demanding (to no avail) that I pay for it with money. That little girl learned a lesson that day!!


Today was Field Day. It was actually chilly this morning, 59 degrees. Since I had Addy with me, I volunteered to man the Bounce House, since it was inside in the gym. There were several games for the kids and it ended with a massive balloon fight. It was fun watching without having to get wet. Luckily, it had warmed up a bit by the time the kids had to get wet. Thank you again to Jessica for filling my 50 water balloons...you saved me a lot of time!!


Tonight, we went to Applebees for dinner, I haven't been there in probably a couple of years. It was just okay, nothing spectacular. Then we went to Target to get Ashleigh's teacher a gift for the end of the year. We are going in on a gift with Jaydon, Nicki, and Gannon...we call them the 4 Musketeers. We got her a $100 gift card...she is trying to sell her house and is moving to a brand new one, so we figured she can either use it on herself, or use it to fix up her old house, or use it to decorate her new house. Plus a bouquet of flowers. I think she'll like it.


I've been coming up with some pretty cool tasks/clues for the 1st Annual Lazy Race. I'm having a lot of fun coming up with ideas. The hard part is going to be executing my ideas. Brian will have his work cut out for him. I know a lot of you are getting excited about it, and I am sooo glad!! I think it will be a lot of fun!! Have a GREAT day tomorrow, Sleep Tight!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all...if you went to chuckie cheese afterall, why the heck didn't you ask peyton to go with. So dissapointed. Secondly...ASH'S TEACHER IS SELLING HER HOUSE AND I DON'T HAVE THE LISTING!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! AGAIN....DISSAPOINTED. I THOUGHT MY FAMILY WOULD BE MORE HELPFUL THAN THIS!
From your...REALTOR..sister! (good God!)

Anonymous said...

Chuck E Cheese??? I wanted to go too!! You never invite me anywhere!! Love, Kevin

Anonymous said...

Damn dogs, damn Chucky Cheese, damn water ballons, damn teacher gift,damn Applebees but hooray for the pics & The Lazy Race clues! Love, Auntie S