Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

I want to wish my Wonderful Mother a VERY Happy Birthday today. She wanted to go to Danny D's BBQ (of all places) for her birthday because "they have incredible green beans". Interesting reason for picking a restaurant...even more interesting that she didn't even order green beans. Go Figure!! Then we went to Sonic for dessert...another interesting choice for dessert. As long as Mom was happy!!

Ashleigh got her ear's pierced today!! Aunt Ally and Uncle Steve took her to have it done. If you've been reading Ally's blog then you know PeyPey has been wanting to get hers done, so they decided today was the day. Well, Peyton refused, and Ashleigh, of all people, was the brave one! I was so proud of her for being so brave and they look soooo cute on her! Go to Ally's blog to see the pictures. She took some while it was getting done. I'll get some for you too, soon.

The official invite went out for the Lazy Race, if you didn't get an invite, and want to come, then let me know...I only sent it to those whose email address I have. We're all quite excited!

I hope you all have a GREAT and safe Memorial Day weekend! I know I need the 3 days off!! But it will be busy for us, plus Brian has to work tomorrow.

Sleep Tight!

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

Way to go, Ash! I saw the earrings in her ears today, and Aunt Ally picked out some cute ones.

Anonymous said...

God bless Ashleigh! My granddaughter Amber Rose, Russ's youngest daughter & is 9 has been trying to be brave enough for a few years! The last time she was here she tried again but she had to have a parent to sign! Neither Aunt Wendy nor I would do, so still no go! Happy Birthday Jill!

Anonymous said...

Would you update already...my gosh