Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Weekend is Over Already?

On Sunday night I always regret not getting enough rest over the weekend, but there is always so much to get done on the weekends. What's a girl to do!?! There will be plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead, right?

It was an uneventful day...just hung out at home this morning, straightened up a bit. Met Brian's family at Spaghetti Warehouse in Arlington for my birthday lunch. Spaghetti Warehouse has always been one of my favorite places to eat ever since I was a little girl and we used to go to the one in the Stockyards. I was pretty heartbroken when that one closed down. Brian and I even had our rehearsal dinner at the one in Bedford...yup, that one closed down too. Then we used to go to the one in Irving all the time when we lived in the apartments in Centreport. Yup, that one closed down too. Such a bummer. I think the only ones left around here is the one in Arlington and the one in the Westend in Dallas. Those 2 better stick around.

Then a trip to Home Depot to get parts to fix the broken pipe for the sprinkler system, then home. While Brian fixed the pipe, Ashleigh took a nap, and Addy and I went to the York's house to give PeyPey her well deserved Cinderella dress. She was so excited and it felt good to give her something she LOVED!! The Harris' (RC, Kev, & Syd, minus Britti) were there, so I got to visit with them too.

The rest of the day was just spent hanging with our little family...a little bit outside, a little bit inside, a little laundry thrown in...it was nice. Now I'm watching "Brothers and Sisters"...I can't believe Rebecca lied about being a "Walker"!! I think the truth will come out soon, I like Rebecca so hopefully she'll step up! I also watched Desperate Housewives...Bree cracks me up and that little punk, McKayla, better knock it off!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a GREAT week. Sleep Tight.

No comments: