Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Busy Week




Alright, I figured a few more things out with this blog thing. Luckily, it was easy because I just don't have much time to mess with it. Next thing to figure out is how to add music. This week is so incredibly busy. I am truly loaded down with work and two of my projects got cancelled literally 5 minutes after completing them...grrr!! Even after finishing one of them on Sunday! We also have 2 tee-ball games this week, one last night and one tomorrow night. That's another story, those kids are so adorable and entertaining out there. I'll attach a couple photos from the game...I love how Ashleigh rounds home base and heads to 1st again!! Too funny! Then there was the Chili Cook-Off on Monday night...okay...RC (older sis) convinced me to enter to help out the band (it benefited the SHS band seniors for scholarship money). I figured, "okay, I can do that, but I'll go for the Best Presentation Award because I sure the hell don't know how to cook chili!!!" Well, except Yankee chili with beans that everyone makes fun of...not spicy AT ALL!!! Well, I reached my goal and I won Best Presentation, I'll have to see if RC took a picture. Anyway, not only that, but I won BEST chili?!?!?! That just cracked me up, especially because my twin sis and my Brother-in-Law both entered also, and Kevin (B-I-L) really wanted to win. And to top it off, it was his birthday, so I felt a little bad. But I still enjoy rubbing it in his face!! We won a $25 gift card to Albertsons and dinner for two to Moni's, a little italian joint down the street that we like going to. Anyway, back to my busy week...decluttering for the Cleaning Ladies tonight...that's an all night job, and somehow I still have to find time to get my stuff together and priced for RC's garage sale that starts Friday morning at the butt crack of dawn!! There is simply not enough time in the day!! Brian has been busier with work, thank GOD!! Things were getting a little scary and with my maternity leave pay, YIKES!! I FINALLY get my 1st full paycheck this Friday, the last one had all of my backed up insurance premiums taken out and it wasn't even a full 80 hours...uugghh!! But I'm not complaining, I am so blessed in so many ways...I have an incredible family, have truly GREAT friends, and have been fortunate enough to make some new friends via Ashleigh's pre-K...the other Mom's are truly GREAT people!! Well, back to decluttering the house, I'm STILL not done!! I sure am rambling. Have a GREAT evening!!

No comments: