Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Love You In My Heart...

So kids REALLY do say the darnedest things. I actually wrote this one down and I think I will start writing them down more often so I can document them for my girls...plus, they are so random that if I don't write them down I won't remember the exact way she said it. So today it was nap time, and Ash usually tries to procrastinate in some way...today she said, "Mommy, I love you in my heart if you see a cow and have M&Ms and Skittles. Then you can bring them to my birthday party, okay?" You think my daughter was a little tired? Or maybe she just REALLY loves me sooo much she can't express it strong enough? Or maybe she just needed a sugar fix? Probably the latter. ha! She just cracks me up!!

We had a tee-ball game tonight and the kids did pretty good...it's hard on them on weekday nights because they start getting tired and unfocused, but all in all, they did pretty good. You can definitely tell they are improving.

Our air conditioning business is definitely picking up...thank goodness!! Brian has some people working for him, but he, himself, has to wear too many hats...he does estimates, mans the phones, does the paperwork, keeps up with the money comings and goings, is on-call for work that his employees are too busy to handle, and the list goes on. He really does the job of about 3 people...at least. Some thing is going to have to give and I feel so terrible that I can't help him out anymore. Between my own job and caring for our children, I am overwhelmed too. It takes me about 12 hours to get in my 8 hour day. My job is very important to our lifestyle, and until the a/c business gets more stable and we get a few more years under our belt, I have to keep my job. And I can't complain because I am sooo blessed to be able to work at home 95% of the time and care for my children at the same time. I REALLY am sooo proud of Brian for the incredible job he does running our business. His customers love him and he genuinely does what's in the best interest of his customers. With time, I really believe all of our hard work will pay off. I just hope our children don't feel the sacrifice.

Deena made it home from Ireland okay and they had a GREAT time...Welcome Home Deena and Kevin!!

I'll have to post photos tomorrow, both batteries are dead and it won't let me upload...sorry!

Sleep Tight!

No comments: