Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh, Addyson

Well, my precious little baby girl is confusing me. She is all over the place when it comes to how long she sleeps at night. Just when I think we have a little consistency she changes once again. Her most consistent streak was 6 hours then all of a sudden 8 hours for 4 days in a row, then bamm...8 hours for 4 days in a row, then 1 night of 10, back to 6, another 8, a 6, etc, etc. Saturday night she did 12.5 hours...a record for her, then last night...a dreaded 6 hours...grrr!! What's a girl to do? I guess I have to be patient. I am so spoiled from Ashleigh since she was sleeping 8 hours by 4 weeks and never looked back. I hate to complain because I know I am still lucky as far as sleeping goes, but still!!!

Today was a pretty easy day at work, that's because ANOTHER one of my projects got put on hold...what is the deal with that? That's the 3rd one in the past 2 weeks. I think the rest of the week will be busy though. I'm hoping no last minute deadlines though, but that is wishful thinking on my part.

I made spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and green beans for dinner. It was yummy, but of course since it wasn't chicken nuggets, my daughter only had a few green beans and a couple bites of bread. I don't think she even touched her spaghetti because it wasn't "white" as she calls it, AKA alfredo. So frustrating!!

After dinner Ashleigh, Addy, and I went for a little walk...it was so nice out but Ashleigh needed a bath so we only walked for about 15 minutes. Brian had to go collect payment on the changeout his guys did today, he left right after dinner...HE'S STILL NOT HOME!! He's helping the guys finish up and it's just taking longer than expected. They need to finish tonight because there is another one tomorrow. OY!!! Keep the changeouts rolling in, we need them!!

My goodness, as hard as I try I just can't get in bed before 11:00. It's already 10:20 and I still have to finish pumping, and then the million things I find that needs to be done between the living room and the bedroom, and that's only about 20 feet away. It's amazing how long it takes me to actually go to bed once I start heading that way...I think all of us Mom's have that same problem!!

Both girls are bathed and in bed so I guess I'll start my 2 hour journey that direction.

Sleep Well!!

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

Hang in there Momma! It will only get better. I'm in your boat and I just need to stop comparing Jacoby to Jaydon because they are NOTHING alike. Glad the money is coming in for ya!!!!! :)