Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Living Life

It's been a typical Tuesday around the Linder household. Ashleigh went to school, I worked, Brian worked, and Addy ate and slept. It was an okay day, not too hectic, no deadlines, and was just another day of living life. Jessica started working for us today doing data entry. We have gotten so far behind on the paperwork...it started at the beginning of the year when the accountant was auditing our QuickBooks...during this time we couldn't enter any new information until they were done. Due to the amount of work it took to fix the problems in QuickBooks we couldn't enter anything for close to a month...by this time, the amount of paperwork backed up was already overwhelming, Brian started getting real busy with work, I was back to work and very busy, so it just hasn't gotten done. Jessica wanted to help us out to get us caught up (for free no less) and we agreed, only we insist on paying her!

We had a tee-ball game tonight. Ashleigh didn't get a hit again. We really need to work with her, but there is just no time left on the schedule. But all in all the kids did really well. I think we only have 2 more games left.

I truly wish I didn't have to work so I could spend more time with the girls. Even though I am with them all the time, I am always preoccupied with work. So I'm here, but not here for them. Maybe someday things can change, I just pray they understand what their Mommy and Daddy have to do.

Oh my goodness, I'm going to be 36 years old in a couple of days! What's up with that?!?!

Here are some tidbits about me, I stole these questions from another blog:

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Oh goodness, so many to choose from, probably my medical bills from Addy's birth...Ashleigh only cost us $10 to have, with Addy, we are well into the thousands...all because of different insurance...grrrr!!!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Hmm...it's been a while. Oh, our anniversary last year we stayed at the Worthington and ate dinner at Reata..VERY nice!!
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? Yes and no for different reasons.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? Man, these questions are tough!! Probably to be a little nicer to my parents as a teenager.
5. Name of your second grade teacher? I remember a lot of teachers, but I am drawing a complete blank on 2nd grade!
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Sleeping!!
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Pediatrician or Veterinarian
8. How many colleges did you attend? 3 - UT Austin, Tarrant County College, and UT Arlington
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It was the least wrinkled!
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be? It doesn't matter where I am as long as I have my family with me.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? "It's already 6:00 am?!?!"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? "I love my bed!!"
14.What do you miss about being a child? No responsibility.
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Going grocery shopping!
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? I really think I would, probably part-time working with animals.
18. Get up early or sleep in? Unfortunately, I usually have to get up early but I much prefer to sleep in!!
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Good question, I like so many!
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Brian and I have our best talks at night while we're laying in bed and falling asleep.
21. Have you found real love yet? Absolutely, I'm married to him!
22. When did you start feeling old? When my body started to make creeking sounds when I get up and walk.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Probably ham.
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Milk
26. Beach or lake? Beach...absolutely!!
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No, but I understand why people do.
28. Do you own property? Yes...I sure wish we had a piece of Barnett Shale...dammit!!
29. Favorite Guilty pleasure? Eating out a lot.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out? I don't care who knows...Steel Magnolias...after the thousand viewings, it still makes me cry!
31. What's your drink? Not a big drinker, but I do like Kahlua and Cream
32. Cowboys or Indians? Duh...Cowboys all the way, baby!!
33. Cops or Robbers? Cops
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to? Nobody really
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Probably 96.3 KSCS
37. Grey's Anatomy or The Office? Grey's, for sure!!
38. Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back? Taking a "break" with Brian way back when.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? I would be too uncomfortable...maybe Garth Brooks, he seems down to earth.
41. Indoors or Outdoors? Both
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Yes, but not my fault.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Thank goodness, no!
44. Last book you read? Some Hello Kitty book to Ashleigh
45. Do you have a teddy bear? Yes
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? A campsite, I guess. That's not too strange.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Diego
48. Do you go to church? Not near enough
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Neither!
50. How long have you been out of school? 13 years

Sleep Tight!!

No comments: