Monday, April 21, 2008

Hum-Drum Monday

I really don't have anything to blog about tonight, it was a pretty boring day. I took Ash to school, worked, picked Ash up from school, worked, went Bosses Pizza with the Harris' and the Yorks, came home, gave Ash a bath, gave Addy a bath, now I'm pumping and blogging. Pretty uneventful.

Nicki is still in the hospital on the road to recovery. Her Mom told me she is having ups and downs but that she'll be fine. Gannon, her twin brother, went back to school today to try to establish some normalcy for him. I think that is the best thing for him right now. I hope to go visit Nicki some time this week. Jessica and I were going to go tonight, but Nicki had some Morphine and fell asleep. They are now trying to ween her off of the Morphine slowly so she doesn't become dependent on it. I think she just had 1 dose today.

We have a lot of tee-ball in the coming week...practice tomorrow and then 4 games within a 7-day period. should be interesting! Hopefully the kids learn a lot in this time and not lose focus from being too tired. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I know this was boring, so I'll post some pictures. Sleep Tight!!

No comments: