Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Another Wednesday

It's been a rather uneventful day. Take Ash to school, work a few hours, pick Ash up from school, eat lunch, work a few more hours, take Ash to speech, work a few more hours, go to Moni's for dinner (with our award winning Chili Cook-Off gift certificate...sorry Kevin), de-clutter the house for cleaning ladies tomorrow, Brian gave Ash a bath, I gave Addy a bath, and now Brian is watching "Most Shocking" while "I blog.

So Brian tells me he wants another tattoo, but I can't tell if he is being serious. If you don't already know, Brian was a Marine and has a "Semper Fidelis" tattoo on his right arm with a sword with "USMC" on top of it. I really think that is 1 tattoo too many, but they make him happy. He supposedly wants this other tattoo on his other arm and wants to get my name and our girls' names. Most of you know Brian...he is a big time jokester and it is sooo hard to tell when he is joking!! And what makes it worse, he never lets you in on the joke, he'll keep you going for months...grrrr, most of the time I can tell when he is joking, but he still won't tell me the alternative. I'll have to keep you posted on this one, he is supposedly going on Friday with his sister Katie, I think.

Not much to report, so I'll just post a few pictures.

The first one is how Addy always ends up after desperately trying to roll over...poor baby wears herself out!

No comments: