Sunday, April 20, 2008

Working Sunday

I very much wanted to just spend family time together today. I just couldn't make it happen. I didn't get near as much work done as I needed to on Friday, so I had to make up some hours today. Well, that lead to about 9 hours in front of the computer. I'm still not done with my current project, it's due close of business tomorrow, so hopefully I can get it done. All I have left is the cost estimate, and it ALWAYS takes me the longest...grrrr!! Maybe next weekend we can have family time. My poor children are the victims of our work schedules. Brian did go outside with Ash for a while today, but he ultimately had to do some work today too.

Ashleigh did say something funny today to Brian...Brian was sitting in his office chair and Ash came up to him, shook his belly, and said "Daddy, your belly shakes because you ate too much", I just started cracking up because Brian just looked up at me and said, "you're gonna blog about this, aren't you?"...sorry, Dear, I couldn't resist!! Then Ash said "your belly shakes like this" as she is jumping up and down and shaking all about. Kids can be brutally honest!! No, Brian, you ARE NOT fat!!

Well, little Nicki from Ash's pre-K class had to have surgery today to insert a tube in her lung to drain fluid due to very severe pneumonia. She is on the road to recovery but her Mom, Cathy, called me this evening and they are saying she will probably be in the hospital upwards of 12 days and has 3 weeks of recovery beyond that. Please pray for her and her family.

That's about it for tonight, I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already...I'm still sooo tired from last week. You all have a GREAT week and sleep tight! Enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

That's the cutest little Rangers fan I've ever seen! :) So precious!!!