Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Nice Sunday

Overall, it was a nice day. The weather was beautiful, and I got to do a little shopping at the mall, which I haven't done in months. Ashleigh went with Daddy to Arlington to finish his honey-do lists. She had fun because she got to spend some time with her cousins, Kaileyanna and Tekoa. While they were gone, Addy and I went to Ridgmar Mall. I didn't want to go to Northeast Mall because of the NASCAR race, I was worried I would hit traffic on the way home. Anyway, I went to Children's Place because Ashleigh needs summer clothes, and I bought Addy one dress I couldn't refuse...not that she needed it since we have hand-me-downs coming out of our ears. Then we went to Sunglass Hut because Brian's sunglasses broke...he LOVES his Oakley's, and he had actually had this pair for several years...which is a miracle because before that he went through a pair every few months. Then we went to Bath and Body Works where I spent the gift card Brian got me for Christmas. And we ended our shopping trip at Old Navy so I could get my annual supply of flip flops. Not that I'll be wearing them anytime before getting a pedi...it's been a long, cold winter, and my feet can prove it!! Addyson did good, I only had to stop once to feed her a little. It was her very 1st trip to the mall and she was getting a little over-stimulated toward the end. But all in all, a good trip. I spent WAY too long on the computer today trying to figure out how to get this darn tee-ball clip on my blog. I paid for and downloaded 2 different types of software to convert DVD files to .mpg...our camcorder records directly to DVD, and the website that gets the videos on your blog doesn't recognize those DVD files, so they must be converted...grrr!!! The 1st one I paid for would only convert the whole DVD and wouldn't let you do just certain clips or chapters. The 2nd one I found let me pick. The 1st one had a money back guarantee, and I already requested my money back, so hopefully it won't be a problem. $29 down the drain if it is a problem. Oh well, we'll see.

Brian practiced some tee-ball with Ashleigh today...hopefully she is improving because she really needs it. In any event, I know they had fun, those two have a ball when they get the chance.

I never got the chance to clean out my car, it needs it so badly, and I can't stand for there to be "stuff" in my car. I only like people and a box of Kleenex in my car, and right now it looks like a toy box...ugghh!! Maybe one day this week.

Well, I think that is all I have for you for now, I hope you enjoy the clip of Ashleigh's 1st hit as a tee-ball player. Have a GREAT week ahead!!


RUN,
ASHLEIGH,
RUN...

No comments: