Monday, April 14, 2008

Which is Which?




















Well, I have said it a number of times, my daughters look so much alike that I'm afraid 10 years from now I won't remember who is who in the baby pictures. I'm sure as they grow up they will develop their unique traits, but for now...it's too weird! What do you think? And can you tell who is who?

I'll post more tomorrow, but for now I am heading to bed, I've been struggling to keep my eyes open all day. Brian did make it home okay, and we were so glad to see him.

Sleep Tight!

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

Ashleigh left - Addy right.
I can kinda see Ashleigh's face on the left one - nose, cheeks, eyebrow area, and I see Addy DAILY so I think she's on the right, but it's a tough call FOR SURE! Now I'm 2nd guessing myself.
Amazing how much alike most siblings look!!!
I get the daily, "OMG - he looks like Jaydon!" NO, HE'S JACOBY! :)