Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Another Day

The day started out rushed as usual. We are always in high speed trying to get Ashleigh to school on time. Luckily, Brian had an 8:00 appointment at the house, so I was able to leave Addy at home while I took her...that speeds me up a tad. Then I had a real nice, funny conversation with two of the other Mom's, Jessica and Cathy. Those women crack me up with their stories. I get back in the car and I have 2 missed calls from Brian..."where are you?" On my way home..."Did you forget I have a 9:00 appointment at the shop?" (it's in Haslet and it's now like 8:55), Oh crap, I sure did!! Of course I-35 was backed up to go north and I didn't realize it until it was too late. Anyway, Brian wasn't too happy with me, but he has since gotten over it. I felt really bad...thank goodness his appointment wasn't with a customer and just with a potential employee.

Typical day at work...last minute deadlines. In fact I have one for noon tomorrow, it will be close.
After dinner tonight we went outside for a little while so Ashleigh could ride her bike. We are fortunate to live in a cul-de-sac and it makes me feel safer about Ashleigh riding her bike. We walked to the end of the street with her while she pedaled away. I'm attaching a few pictures. Addy just loves taking a stroll outside, she is so alert and just takes in all that is going in around her, but as you can see in one of the pictures, it does wear her out!

Enjoy the pictures and sleep well!
My
BEAUTIFUL Girls

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

LOVE all of the pictures! The slideshow from Addy's birth was an AWESOME idea - very cute!